Saturday, July 02, 2022

Green-eyed girl?

One thing that springs to mind when contemplating the KfW2 thing is the phone call she made a few days before her leaving party. She was very insistent that I go out. There was always a part of me that thought she wanted me to go out partly because she was nervous about drinking alcohol, especially given the last time she was drunk, she ended up having a mental breakdown at my house.

But what registered with me, earlier this morning, was that she also made a comment about me having dinner with CC. This is something we do maybe once a month. Most of the time, it's CC's idea, but I do pitch in sometimes. Mostly when my cupboards are bare.

But why did KfW2 mention it? I was reminded of a time that AM confessed to me that she was jealous of QC1, and how I was spending time with her. The thing is, it's not like I was choosing one over the other. AM was unavailable or unreliable and QC1 was available or making the arrangements. 

AM was a longer, and closer, friend than QC1. If I wanted, or needed, to chat, she was always my first choice. The exact same thing applies to KfW2. 

I've posted over the past few years that I simply can't get KfW2 out on her own, though CC is a companion, not a KfW2 replacement. My quandary then, was KfW2 mentioning my dinners with CC to make me feel guilty that I was spending time with CC and not her and thus make me show up to her party? Or was it a bit of jealousy a la QC1/AM? Or a bit of both?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...