Saturday, July 09, 2022

Time Flies.

I thought that I made a post within the past month or so where I ponder my lack of movement, how the habit of staying indoors had made the time pass so quickly, yet slowly.

In part of the post, I referred to my female neighbour. The last time I spoke to her, which I think was the start of the year, she was just back from the gym and I noted an impressive set of abs. Then the last time I recall seeing her out of the window, she was heavily pregnant. I had thought it was a matter of weeks between our conversation and seeing her on the street, but her bump implied otherwise. 

And then I was talking to her yesterday. There was no bump and a tiny human. Apparently, the tiny human is six weeks old. Yet I thought the mystery post was within the past four weeks.

And I just can't find it. Am I mistaken?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...