Sunday, July 31, 2022

Safety.

At the work event, I got talking to some of KfW2's colleagues, who were referenced in this post. Specifically, a woman, around my age. Out of the blue, she asked me if I were single, which prompted many further questions (and positive comments/compliments too). I was extremely drunk, so I can't remember how the conversation ended, but I think I ended up impressing her further, after my initial performance a month ago. This is the third such drunken conversation that I've had in the past month: with KfW2, my bro-in-law's sister and now KfW2's ex-colleague.

I also made sure she got home. Well, I ordered her a cab and made sure she got into it. Before the cab arrived, she quizzed me on whether I looked after KfW2 as well. I shrugged.

"She's my friend. It's not my job or anything."

Again, the details are a little hazy, but she was having issues with her phone and she was drunk enough that she wasn't really that able to type. I don't feel that making sure she was safe was that big a deal. Her co-workers had all left, leaving her on her own with me and another guy from the same company (who was acting weird as fuck). But my memory reckons there was a bit of an accusation in her question. About what, I don't know.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...