Sunday, July 03, 2022

Nice to hear

I paid a visit to my sister a few nights ago. Drinks flowed. We had some really interesting conversations about a number of subjects. I think that's something that I miss, living alone and partly why the time alone with KfW2 is so important to me. In fact, even when I shared a place with MfW or Useless Flatmate, proper conversing was not something we'd do. Though the fact that I didn't really like them or trust them might have had something to do with it.

When I was taking some time trying to drunkenly explain something complicated to my sister, she interrupted me to tell me that I was extremely intelligent.

It was a great compliment. It's always nice to hear. I've been doubting myself a lot recently, so it was well-timed and welcome reassurance.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...