Saturday, March 23, 2019

Literally speaking.

The first thing my sister said to me a few days ago was:

"Have you been tested for Asperger's?"

I know that it's something that's been sitting at the back of my mind for a few years now, but that's not the first time it's been suggested.

It was also suggested to me by an old school friend at our school reunion a good few years ago now. I joked around it at the time, but it had already been something that I'd thought about.

I had mentioned it to FBS as well, but couldn't put my finger on why I thought that way. She disagreed with my theory and I kinda left it at that. While she's not a medical professional, I believe that she's trained to look for the signs of things like that.

But I can't figure if my sister was joking or not...

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...