Friday, March 22, 2019

Sigh.

I met with a representative from HR to talk about my recent interview, to get some feedback and pointers for future interviews.

I had thought that the interview had gone reasonably well - not brilliantly but certainly not a disaster either.

The feedback told me otherwise.

It was a disaster. The interviewer was questioning my knowledge of the very thing I do on a day to day basis, which is massively concerning to me (and goes back to the mini panic attack I had a few weeks ago around another interview).

And there was some criticism of my ability to do something that I was meant to have learned on the job.

"He was lacking in his ability to do X, which we were going to teach any successful candidate."

I mean, wtf?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...