Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Show me...

I'm still waiting on the news about the job... I had expected to come into the office today to an email, but it wasn't to be.

I also had a chat with a boss about a salary review but that, perhaps unsurprisingly, was very negative. He contradicted himself a few times when trying to tell me it was based on performance, but then at other times was based on responsibilities/behaviours. Almost my entire argument is based on that latter fact.

Still, he ended up making me second guess myself, but he did say that he would escalate for me. I just need to finish off my evidence - a three page document - and send it to him tomorrow.

It's not got a lot of chance for success... single figure percent at best, but I got to at least try.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...