Saturday, March 16, 2019

Make it rain.

Tuesday is going to be interesting. I'm hoping to have word on the job I was assessed for earlier this week, and I'm obviously hoping that it's positive.

Regardless, after speaking with one of GM's ex-girlfriends a month ago, I had a plan of attack about requesting a pay review. I sent an email to a manager on Friday (I had asked to speak to him face-to-face, but he was in meetings all day) asking for some time on Tuesday to talk about it.

Regardless of the outcome of the job interview, I fully expect my boss to still start this process. After all, even if I do get this new job, I am still his employee until such time as I can move on to my new role.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...