Monday, March 11, 2019

Sigh.

Years ago, shortly before KfW2 was due to be married, I admitted to USHW that I didn't know how I was feeling. While I was happy for KfW2, I really enjoyed what we had going as friends at that time. We saw plenty of each other outside of work and all was well.

That was going to change, I suggested to USHW. KfW2 had spoken about adding to her family with her husband-to-be, and out whole dynamic would change. I predicted that it would be sooner rather than later, as well. I don't like change, especially when it means a change for the worst (at least from my perspective).

USHW said something, I can't remember the exact words, but it was along the lines that we would still be friends, even if things did change. And that did help.

But today marks the second anniversary of the last time KfW2 and myself had an adult night out, just the two of us. We have spent time in each other's company, just the two of us, but it's fleeting moments between for example, putting her kids to bed and her husband coming home. Or walking to work.

We were due to have a night out pencilled in at the end of this month, but that needed changed as she now has a family thing to go to.

So now it's rearranged for early next month. For now.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...