Out of nowhere, Sports Girl messaged me on Facebook.
Well, not exactly nowhere... it was our 4th Facebook anniversary apparently. It was also my 4th Facebook anniversary with Foreign Girl as well.
Both attractive, mad women. One's bad mad, the other good mad. Or good mad until you start dating her, who knows?
Me, talking about the things that I find interesting or general stuff that's going on in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walking softly.
I was planning on going carpet shopping today. I pretty much know what I want, but I want to go down to the local carpet shop and see a few ...
-
Following on from this post I've got my hands on this year's first shortlist for the High Street Honeys award. How will the ladies ...
-
Today, I decided that it's been far too long since I've seen QC2, so I sent a text message in the hope that she'll reply soon. E...
No comments:
Post a Comment