Friday, March 01, 2019

Thinking about stuff.

I can't remember if I've posted about it before, but in recent years I've wondered where I stand on the autism scale.

There are times where I do see some traits in myself. My sister and brother-in-law have both commented on it (though I don't know how much of that is tongue-in-cheek), but without a diagnosis, it'll only ever be guesswork. I stated my theory to FBS a while ago, but she thought I was talking nonsense.

And I'm not desperate to be diagnosed. If I am further along the spectrum than most, then I'm high-functioning to an extent. I'm certainly not as bad as my nephew or others I'm aware of.

Each time someone posts something on Facebook (like this link), I'm intrigued all over again.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...