Wednesday, March 06, 2019

Back in the saddle.

OK, so I'm feeling much better after yesterday. Despite KfW2's prediction, I'm not regretting cancelling the interview, but that might have something to do with the fact I have another job opportunity in the pipeline.

It's slightly different this time. It's not an interview, but rather an assessment. How good is my communication - can I articulate how I go about solving problems?

I'm not bad at it. I should have enough skill to be able to show I can grow into the stuff required of me.

We'll have to see how the nerves hold up though, but it's another opportunity soon after the clusterfuck that was my mental state 24 hours ago.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...