Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Some good, some bad.

There's good and bad news tonight. Firstly, this is being entered on my desktop. That means that all the work, barring one or two very minor bits, is done. The bad news is that I still don't have any heat in the house. Though the small silver lining there is that it doesn't look like there's anything wrong with the system, it's just a matter of making sure it's not air-locked.

At least, that's what I am led to believe. My heating engineer is calling me back this evening and I'm hoping it's a simple and quick fix.

I really need the heat on, though. I don't particularly feel the cold, but it's starting to have an effect on the house - doors aren't closing properly, for example. It's taking my clothes ages to dry indoors as well.

And, of course, we've had a mild autumn so far. The heat needs to be on before it gets REALLY cold.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...