Thursday, November 03, 2016

Secrets.

"So..." whispered KfW2 conspiratorially as she sat beside me earlier.
"So?" I whispered back. "Why are we whispering?"
"I have a personal question. Do you like Ideas Girl?"
"Not in the way that you're thinking. She's a nice girl."
"How come you reacted the way you did on Monday?"
"I genuinely don't know."

For the record, when KfW2 and Stalky Guy were quizzing me on Monday about Ideas Girl, for some reason, I went beetroot red. There was no reason for me to get embarrassed. It's not like I got found out doing something wrong or something I wanted to keep secret.

I sensed that she wanted to talk further about Ideas Girl, but in the middle of work was not the place. We didn't get a chance to talk about it further today, but I'll ask KfW2 if she wants to chat further about it.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...