Finally, I have heat in the house!
The bad is that the new part the original heating guy installed is noisy. Really noisy. I'm probably going to have to call him back to reinstall the old part he took off OR the new heating guy says he'll give me one for free, so I'd just have to pay him to install it.
If it's annoying me in a few weeks, I think I'll take that latter option.
Me, talking about the things that I find interesting or general stuff that's going on in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Hands-On Connection
I think I've figured out why I've been so damned horny all week and it's probably not surprising. It's not simply being horn...
-
Following on from this post I've got my hands on this year's first shortlist for the High Street Honeys award. How will the ladies ...
-
Today, I decided that it's been far too long since I've seen QC2, so I sent a text message in the hope that she'll reply soon. E...
No comments:
Post a Comment