Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Not quite the end of the road.

The decorating is practically done. There are some bits that are still rough around the edges, literally, but I'll finish them off over the next few days. I only have one room to do - lay a floor, and that should be everything done by the weekend.

Except for one thing... the heating is not working and as we speak, the plumber I've called is bamboozled. He's just left and will return tomorrow, but I have sneaking suspicion that this is going to be an expensive fix which will really eat into my new cooker and new TV budget.

It might not - there's been no mention of cost as yet, but I'm finding it difficult to be positive at the moment after being tired and stressed over the past few weeks with the decorating.

There's also a work thing that's raising its head again - I've been trying to get this resolved for most of this year with no luck so far. I feel like I'm beating my head against the wall... like all the things I'm trying to argue for and against are completely different to what other people are doing.  But they can't or won't tell me what I should be doing.

Sigh.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...