Friday, November 18, 2016

Looking forward.

Now that the heating's fixed and on, I can finally move forward with other plans. The first is that the house needs cleaned. I've barely touched it in the past six weeks or so because of the decorating. That's pencilled in for this weekend. Over the weekend and into next week, I'll begin to formulate a fitness plan that will include some dietary tweaks, my yoga programme and maybe some light weights on top of that. All stuff I can do at home, hopefully. I've been carrying a shoulder injury for the past few weeks that's slowly getting better. I've no idea what caused it, just that my shoulder was really painful if I was putting on my coat or putting weight on my left arm. With any luck that should have cleared up enough to start on light exercise.

This is the stuff I thought I was going to be able to do around the start of October with a view of starting to see results around now, but the decorating took much longer than expected (mainly due to my mum's health issues that meant my dad could only help out for like an hour at a time before having to return home).

I still have some minor work to do with regards decorating - furnishing the two bedrooms and getting curtains for all three decorated rooms, for example, but these shouldn't take too long to sort. It's just money, though this month has been expensive as all my decorating costs have caught up with me with Christmas just around the corner.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...