Sunday, November 20, 2016

Something-a-like.

Over the years, when chatting to people, especially those online, it's always difficult to describe people. I tend to try and use famous people - celebrities, sports personalities etc. to generally describe those I've interacted with.

Over the past two weeks I've seen people in pictures who, vaguely, resemble people mentioned on this blog.

TV presenter, Helen Skelton, reminds me of RB.


And I recently saw a picture of American film and TV actress, Alison Brie, where she really reminded me of CH. It was a screengrab, actually, from something called "How to be Single". I can't find the screengrab in question, so have a different picture of the lovely Ms. Brie when she doesn't look like CH.


While Helen Skelton does generally resemble RB (if you squint a little), I think, or vice versa, there's no way that CH is an Alison Brie lookalike beyond them both having cracking figures and maybe a similar smile.

Speaking of CH, there's been no word from her in months. The ball was left in her court to get in contact to arrange a coffee date, but apart from playing word games, we've not been in touch.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...