Saturday, November 12, 2016

The end is in sight.

Hopefully the end is in sight with regards to the housing thing. The last room will be finished tomorrow and, with any luck, the heating will be sorted on Monday. That means I can do three things - the first is give the house a good clean. It's not been touched in the past three or four weeks due to the ongoing works. The second is to unpack a lot of things that were put away to do the decorating plus some stuff that's not yet made it out of storage since I moved in and finally, I get back into a routine that includes the fitness stuff that I've had planned for a while.

More than anything else, I'm looking forward to getting heat into the house.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...