Friday, September 06, 2013

Have a break... have a...

I know it's a bit early for a review of the year with practically four full months still to go, but a lot has happened and, quite frankly, I'm mentally exhausted. It started off well with the potential of meeting CB and plenty of positive encouragement from GM and GB... but that all soon dissipated, at least from GB as she was fucking useless and it's something I still haven't fully forgiven her for.

There were changes at work, for the worse, and that's something I still have to battle on a daily basis. There may be an end in sight, but people are being very cagey about it, and that hasn't stopped the past six months from being extremely tough, stressful and frustrating, work-wise.

Over the summer, I've had a foreign holiday, KfW2 got married, I had a close friend's death, G's wife has a serious illness that currently being treated, KfW2 has had a rather serious medical issue and I feel that my friendship with DSC has run its course - she threw a huff before I went away in July and she's not been in contact since. I simply cannot be arsed to contact her myself - I don't need the drama, whining and the other stuff. There's also been the issue of having to replace UF and a couple of other house-related issues that were completely unnecessary.

There's still four months to go and the negatives have greatly outweighed the positives though some things could turn around - I still, against my better judgement, hold out a little hope that I will manage an introduction to CB, but the rest of it is starting to take its toll, mentally.

It's not stress or depression, it's just mental fatigue. I think that I need another holiday.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...