Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Self-analysis.

Off the back of the recent CH incident and my crisis of conscience, I was wondering today what the issue was. Was it reluctance because she's married? It's certainly nothing to do with attraction - there's a fair amount of lust there. Was it something else?

The longer today has gone on, the more I'm convinced that it's less about her married status and more about her friend status (though definitely both in combination in some ratio). I've turned down friends before. I turned down E3 even though she's an attractive woman, mainly because I wouldn't be looking a relationship with her and didn't want fallout from having a few one night stands/something very casual. There were a few others too - a mutual friend of AM and QC1, as one example.

Maybe I just don't think it's worth the risk and the fallout.

It's also worth noting that I was excited about heading out to meet CH - the kind of excitement/nerves/trepidation that I only seem to get when girls are involved. The last time I had that feeling in my stomach was when GB finally admitted that she'd spoken to MFF about CB and before that, I don't recall anything since RB... not even Date No. 1 provoked that kind of response - she was more of a slow burner.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...