Thursday, September 19, 2013

Good news?

She looked at me, a quizzical smile on her lips. I could tell she was happy, but it was the look on her face more than anything else. Her brown eyes shone, even through her glasses.

"She wants to kiss me" I thought to myself.

The moment passed, KfW2 returned to her seat and started typing.

An IM.

"I love you" it said with plenty of exclamation marks.

The reason for this outburst? I had received a message that indicated that the work-related problem that we've been having for the past nine or so months could have an end in sight... and possibly very soon.

My good mood was tempered somewhat an hour later when KfW2 started feeding me with information that she was getting from none other than GB, who had gone to her own source. So, I can't get GB to talk to MFF, but KfW2 only has to ask and GB is jumping through hoops? That pissed me off.

Overall though, an end to the work thing would be a massive lift for me - it's been very stressful and mentally tiring over the past few months.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...