Thursday, September 05, 2013

Bloody weather.

I am off work tomorrow for a much needed day off, but I'm bored sitting in the house. I was going to go out, hit a few bars on my own, have a few drinks and maybe buy a pack of cigarettes and smoke them, just to get out of the house and try and stop thinking about a few personal/work things that are currently going on.

Except, for the first time in ages, it's fucking lashing down.

There goes that plan! Just have to wait until tomorrow night when I am supposedly out with FP. And just as I am about to hit "publish", KfW2 texts to complain about the weather. It's freaky how much we're on the same wavelength.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...