Monday, September 23, 2013

Here we go again...

Every year, around this time, we usually have an impromptu night out. That's going to be this Thursday, but already numbers are dropping. GB cried off today, but that's really not a concern to me - the MFF/CB thing has really had more of a negative impact on our friendship than I had originally thought. I'm certainly far less tolerant of her tardiness and whining than I used to be and that's all because of that one incident.

What I am concerned about is that CH has yet to commit, though I am expecting her not to come out (though I do want to get her out and drunk to see what happens after the shenanigans a few weeks ago), and KfW2 who had said she was definitely coming out, might have to cancel due to something her son is doing. These nights out are never rowdy affairs and never really busy - usually around six to eight people - so three people not turning up will put a huge dent in the numbers.

It'll probably only end up with me, FP and S.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...