Sunday, September 15, 2013

Let's go round again...

Whenever I think I've had enough of thinking wistfully about hooking up with CB and that I should move on, there's always something that raises its head. In an ongoing conversation with USHW this weekend we talked about the entire CB situation. More accurately, GB's role in it and the very obvious lack of effort and definitive outcome.

In addition, something else that's confusing/suspicious is the fact that both KfW2 and CH knew about MFF's friend and GB's role. KfW2 and CH are both friends with GB as well as myself, so why has neither CH nor KfW2 ever asked me how that ended? Bear in mind that they've both been very vocal recently about helping  me find women, so my relationship status is of interest to them.

Even before this weekend, I had hoped that I'd be able to get either or both of them for a chat at our next social engagement and talk through the GB thing. Ideally, that might even mean that the CB thing is back on the table, but I feel that's not going to happen without actually meeting her by myself, randomly. That's not impossible, but it's a long shot.

There is another point, though, that's literally popped back into my head. A few weeks ago, CH mentioned that someone had said something to her about me and GB. She was being very vague about it, so I don't know exactly what was said and she was also being very secretive. I should open up that line of questioning again.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...