Sunday, September 29, 2013

"Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines"

After my chat with USHW yesterday and my post this morning that had me optimistic, I've been hit with an overwhelming sense of "meh". I've spent the entire afternoon questioning whether or not I should open up to KfW2 about CB and everything around it. I've even spent some time wondering if I should open up to KfW2 about CH - not about my own feelings, but about CH's behaviour. This is all on top of a lot of things that have happened over the summer including the death of a friend, KfW2's recent medical issue and the ongoing work thing.

I've made a post recently about this. Emotionally, I'm drained and it manifests itself in this way every now and again. But there's nothing really to do apart from seeing it through. KfW2 herself is fine, as far as I can tell, but part of me is still a little concerned. While supposedly coming to a close within the next few weeks, the work thing is completely out of my hands and is being handled in a very cloak-and-dagger way. I think the time for getting an introduction to CB (at least through MFF) has long passed, but talking to KfW2 about GB may see another friendship crumble this year (it looks like DSC has already fallen by the wayside).

I just need something good to happen, and soon. Part of me wants that thing to be closure of some description on the CB thing, part of me is still unhappy that it's something I keep dwelling on, probably because she is really cute and at one point, meeting her was something that could have realistically happened. The work thing would be good, but I feel that given how this year has gone already, the best solution is just to meet someone, romantically speaking. Apart from putting myself in the situation to meet new people, that's also out of my hands.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...