Friday, March 21, 2008

Meh.

I've done a lot of great things on holiday, but I think I will always have this one minor regret if that's what you can call it.

I've met some really nice people over the past few weeks on holiday, mostly females (but that's just an aside) but I've managed to meet these people as we split up and go our separate ways. I met two lovely females recently, on separate days, and spent a great few hours in their company with E, only to have to walk out at the end of the night with no contact details and just trundle on. I suppose I could ask for contact details, but it seems kinda weird doing it after a couple of hours of a day trip and/or the pub. However, had we spent a few days together, things would be much different... definitely.

The girl I met today was extremely amused (and interested) in the relationship between myself and E and more specifically how we act on it plus she was great fun and we had a great few hours together, but now it's over. I think she was interested in me, though remained unconvinced by E and myself that there was nothing between us. Also, circumstances meant we would never hook up  - she has a busy day tomorrow and any late night would be a no-no.

That's the kind of thing that I'll regret once I get home and take stock of what the trip has given me, but it's a good kind of regret, you know?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...