Wednesday, March 26, 2008

:(

So it ends. In about 6 hours, I begin my trip towards the airport for the start of the arduous trip home and transition back in to "real life". I've had a great time on holiday and thoroughly enjoyed myself, doing tonnes of cool things and just spending some time with E. Of course there are things that still have to be resolved, namely the OMG issues and the ongoing saga of my relationship/friendship with E. But, if anything, my friendship with E has taken steps forward due to the OMG stuff, but I'm not sure what this will actually mean in the long run. 

I'm due to meet E in just under two hours, so things might take a step even then, at least with regards the OMG stuff, which I'm hoping to address if just in passing with an offer to call me at any time if she needs to chat. (Both USHW and A have both been very complimentary about my ability to be there, listen and offer advice, so I'd kinda hope that E would take me up on this.) However I'm not sure the other stuff will ever sort itself out. USHW seems to think that E does have non-platonic feelings for me, but I've never seen any solid evidence of this (one or two flashes of stuff that might be nothing at all). 

Even if it were true, E and myself can be very alike in some ways and I'd guess she is hesitant about revealing her own feelings while my own are well and truly masked (just as I am with regards to hers) and, to be honest, I'm still somewhat confused myself about what exactly it is I am feeling. Still, USHW has promised a lengthy message on the topic (which will no doubt include instructions to just make a move) as I've told her as much as I can on both the OMG and relationship issues and I look forward to that when she gets the time.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...