Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Oh. My. God.

I really don't know how much detail to go into here. I'm definitely not going to post everything, but some things came to light last night that, well, that I've been trusted with and are never going to see the light of day here.

What it did do is explain a lot of things that I've been wondering about E and her relationship towards me and the reasons for the nature of her relationship. I think I've mentioned before that E's a little distant (or seemed to be keeping me at arm's length) and really not tactile in the slightest. Sometimes, she exhibits almost bloke-type behaviour in relationships.

Now everything is clear.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...