Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sundays are not great at the best of times, but...

Today has, rather unsurprisingly, been a mixed day already. I got another good night's sleep last night, though woke slightly earlier than I would have liked. That should mean I'll sleep again tonight, ready for an early start tomorrow. USHW kinda promised to put together the list of advice, thoughts and comments on the E situation for today, which I am really looking forward to. However, I needed to kill time because I can't just sit about all day waiting for USHW to get in contact.

To start off with, I made the first move in getting my photos from my trip ready for public consumption and in doing so, realised that almost 15% had simply vanished (and I took a load of pics, so this is not a small amount). I've no idea where, or how, but my memory card had been acting up, sometimes not letting the camera access it, but it usually fixed itself once I switched the camera off and on again a few times. It never showed any signs of simply deleting a complete batch of photos and I know the images were stored there at least temporarily because I was able to preview them on the camera's LCD screen. This has really annoyed me because there were some pics of E on there, taken specifically for her, and now they're gone. This hasn't helped my mood any and I'm still very 'meh' today.

But, I've made arrangements to see my sister and the family today, so that'll help matters, plus my nephews are always good for improving my mood. That'll kill off most of the afternoon/early evening and tonight I can prepare for work tomorrow (eeek) and sort out a message I have to send to E and USHW's thoughts, if she was able to make time to jot them down.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...