Me, talking about the things that I find interesting or general stuff that's going on in my life.
Monday, March 03, 2008
At long last!
So, I actually got around to sending the message to V today. I'm on holiday, so will not be able to check back regularly to see if she's replied, there's not reason to see why she wouldn't as she appears to be including me in stuff she's doing on Facebook (though I don't see these as I don't install many applications and only see her actions in her own profile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
D'oh!
I was chatting to KfW2 earlier and I realised that I needed to share some news with The Crowd and D, FBS etc. So I've fired off a quick ...
-
Following on from this post I've got my hands on this year's first shortlist for the High Street Honeys award. How will the ladies ...
-
Today, I decided that it's been far too long since I've seen QC2, so I sent a text message in the hope that she'll reply soon. E...
No comments:
Post a Comment