Monday, March 24, 2008

Hmmm...

When attempting to ascertain the boundaries of your friendship with a member of the opposite sex, don't ask extremely intimate questions.

"How much use did it get?"

That's an acceptable question in reference to a pram or a car or a paintbrush... not a vibrator.

It was bound to happen sooner or later. I know two girls that would answer that question with relatively little embarassament (USHW and A, if my instincts are correct) but E answered with an emphatic "NO!". More and more recently I have had to really restrain myself because of my friendships and relationships with USHW and A because I know they're really quite open about the usual taboo subjects and, I assume, their trust in me. My assumption that E would be the same is wrong, to an extent. She will tell me about fuck buddies and getting laid and the performance of boyfriends and the amount of sexual partners she's had, but it appears that there are lines to cross.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...