Over the past week or so, I've been chatting with USHW about the E situations. She's promised to sit down and provide detailed insight into the situations based on my own posts here, plus some stuff I've been telling here in private.
I'm really looking forward to hearing what she has to say. I'm not sure if it can shed any light on matters, but a second opinion would be great nonetheless.
Me, talking about the things that I find interesting or general stuff that's going on in my life.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Onto the next phase.
The current phase of the family stuff has finally been resolved. It's a bit of an emotional roller-coaster, but still not half as bad as...
-
Following on from this post I've got my hands on this year's first shortlist for the High Street Honeys award. How will the ladies ...
-
Today, I decided that it's been far too long since I've seen QC2, so I sent a text message in the hope that she'll reply soon. E...
No comments:
Post a Comment