Monday, March 10, 2008

Frustration

You know, I don't know why I'm not this popular at home. That's frustrating.

Maybe it's the holiday attitude and the fact I'm currently travelling on my own, so I'm forced to come out of my shell somewhat, but I've been more forward when meeting people (not just girls) and I'm definitely more relaxed and chilled out and therefore in a better mood (sometimes I tend to behave too much like my online persona and I certainly think my people skills are way lacking which could also explain why I don't get as much action as I possibly should). Whatever reason, I simply seem to be more approachable and, for some reason, attractive.

It's erm... nice (not the greatest word for this, I know), but it's frustrating that this run of form is only happening on holiday. Just like my previous hint of anything sexual happened with a girl that was only visiting my home town for 48 hours and we never had the chance to really bond.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...