Thursday, February 01, 2024

Up here.

I was browsing Tinder. I don't know why, I don't think I'm in the right frame of mind to be dating. I had planned on posting about the fact that I'd not seen any of the usual attractive women on there - the local celebs or my sister's university friend - in a long time. You're probably talking last summer, if not before that.

So, it was surprising to see the blonde Emma Willis pop up. I've swiped right, of course, though I've swiped right on her numerous times with no result. But that's not what made me want to blog about it.

In one of her photos, she's wearing a sheer black top with a nice black bra. It reminded me of the outfit that FA2 was wearing the first night that we slept together - she wore a sheer green top with a green Wonderbra.

I'm not going to lie, I am lonely, but I'm definitely in no place to date. Something casual though? Yeah, I could do that.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...