Sunday, February 27, 2022

Funktastic

So, another Saturday night alone, some beers and a re-watching of "Palm Springs" has gotten me in a kind of melancholy mood. Loneliness, but more tailored towards the romantic aspect of things rather than the general loneliness/isolation that I've been experiencing almost consistently over the past while.

Sleeping off the booze hasn't really helped that much (though I wasn't anywhere near being drunk), the feeling is still there this morning. Let's hope that being social will help. I'm semi-expecting to go to my sister's this afternoon, though the past few Sundays there has been no invitation. There's also the G aspect.

He may call at almost any time, though my gut is telling me it'll be an evening thing for a beer rather than an afternoon thing for a coffee, so that'll be later this afternoon or tomorrow evening. Next weekend is, hopefully, a night out with KfW2, but we'll to put that one on the back burner until midweek, then make arrangements.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...