Saturday, February 26, 2022

Just some things.

I got my first, and so far only, tattoo about twenty years ago. I'd been interested in getting a tattoo for some time, but could never figure out what design I wanted. As it turned out, it was almost an impulse decision when I finally made a choice. I had talked to the artist who created a design especially for me and I loved it. I still do.

I had always intended getting another, but my original problem remained. I can't decide on a design. Even designs I saw online, I liked but never loved. And then I saw this, just now on Reddit.


As a fan of Wile E. Coyote and Looney Tunes, I love it. It's outstanding, isn't it? Oh! Oh! Oh! What if there was a Marvin the Martian one? 

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...