Monday, February 14, 2022

Thumb thing else.

Gah. Doing my monthly browse through Tinder, and up pops one of the minor celebrities that can pop up from time to time. Unlike most of them, she's one of the few I'd actually like to meet. Regardless of any romantic interest and physical attraction (ticks a fair amount of boxes there), I think she's someone who would be good fun and has interesting stories to tell. Well worth meeting, in a pub, for a few pints and some chat. I've swiped right on her quite a few times before, with no success, but you still have to try, right?

Except, I accidentally managed to swipe left on her. That's a rejection for those of you not familiar with the workings of Tinder. D'oh.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...