Sunday, February 13, 2022

Planning.

GM sent a text late last night. Would we like to meet for a few drinks next weekend? Well, I would, but it depends on the night. I still have this invitation to KfW2 for dinner, so I don't want to commit to Saturday. Luckily, after a bit of back and forth, it was decided that we'd meet on Friday. it could be a busy week if KfW2 decides to reply. I'll follow up with her on Wednesday if she hasn't said anything by then.

S still hasn't said anything, but I think he'll be up for it... and he'll undoubtedly bring his mates with whim he's co-dependant (or it seems that way).

I also sent a quick text to FBS, D and Friction Guy, to see if they'd like to meet at some point next month. FBS has already replied in the affirmative and the others have been quiet.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...