Saturday, February 12, 2022

What's the opposite of 'spot the difference'?

I have no plans this weekend. What a surprise, right? FP's out of the country, but we've been trying unsuccessfully to meet for a few drinks over the past, well, month or so. I've asked KfW2 out for dinner next week, but am still waiting for a reply.

Anyway, that's just a long way to say that I am sat in front of the TV watching Peacemaker. It's surprisingly funny, but I've been taken by Jennifer Holland.




I seem to recall saying something similar about Kate Beckinsale in Jolt.




Oh, and Tricia Helfer in Battlestar Galactica.




And Jennifer Lawrence in Passengers.



And this singer, whose name I can't currently remember:

Can you spot the connection?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...