Thursday, February 10, 2022

Teasing.

I was restless last night. I woke up a few times, but was able to get back to sleep quickly. In between those times I woke up, I dreamt of FA2.

She was single. That was consistent across the dreams. In the first dream, we had sex, then I was her "+1" at a wedding, though we weren't together as a couple, more of a FwB kinda thing. The other two dreams I can remember were slightly different. She was still single, and I was her "+1" to social gatherings, but she was teasing sleeping with me, then when I tried to get her into bed, she would back off.

So when I woke this morning, there was obvious frustration, but also a sort of desire just to sit down and have a chat with FA2. I can't explain that one. 

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...