Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Woke up this morning...

I've not slept well the past few nights. Alcohol and job-related stress are the main factors, I think. Saying that, I have had similar dreams both night. Erotic dreams, in fact. In it, I meet a woman in a hotel in a foreign country. We don't know each other but I think she's a combination of CH and an ex-gf of GM's that I'm Facebook friends with.

She posted a holiday/bikini picture recently, which might also have fed directly into the dream.

Suffice to say, I've been awfully frustrated for the past few mornings, with a real desire to go somewhere hot, sunny and foreign for a holiday and not think about work.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...