Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Tossing and turning.

I went to bed at my normal time last night, read a bit and fell asleep. I woke several times during the night, more than I usually would, but something was different. I was on the opposite side of the bed, right on the edge. When I woke, I rolled over, back to my usual place, and fell asleep and would wake a while later, again on the opposite side of the bed.

I don't have a small bed, either.

I do toss and turn sometimes, but usually while staying in place. Last night was unusual not just for the amount of times I woke (probably half a dozen) but also for having moved across the entire width of the bed each time.

Saying that, I didn't feel as tired as I was expecting when I had to get out of bed this morning.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...