Saturday, August 28, 2021

Bewildering.

CC called a few nights ago. At first she was trying to get me to go out for dinner, but I was in the middle of cooking at that stage, then she shifted to talking about a holiday abroad.

While she didn't ask outright, I was left wondering if she wanted me to accompany her. Looking back, it kinda felt like she wanted to ask. Maybe that's shy she wanted to go out for dinner? To ask in person?

I wouldn't, even if we weren't in the middle of a global pandemic. CC is OK in small doses, but in anything longer, is a complete pain in the ass. Plus I have a work thing that I really need to get sorted before taking any proper time off. Sigh.

Seeing in her a bikini for several hours a day would not make up for that!

I think she found something, and is due to fly out tomorrow, alone. I don't know how anyone could be that desperate for sun that they'd go to that trouble, and do it on their own, under the current climate of travel restrictions, sickness etc. but that's CC for you.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...