Monday, May 07, 2018

Foil hat.

Over the past month or so, I've been paranoid that the blog will be found by someone close to me. Saying that, I have no evidence that that's the case... While I have tried to keep it anonymous - using coded names instead of people's real names, for example, anyone who knows me could probably figure out that I am responsible for the blog.

Part of starting the blog to begin with was because I found it difficult to open up to people. While that's still an issue, it's less of one. I'm more open with FP and KfW2, for example. Even IG and SG have prised some stuff from me that I'd never have thought to vocalise before. USHW figured out the secret very early.

I don't want to make it private either. Comments from random browsers are few and far between, but I'd still like to engage with anyone who takes the time to read and comment, even if the comment is "you're a dick".

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...