Thursday, May 17, 2018

No title.

AM was meant to be in contact about meeting for lunch tomorrow. Since I haven't heard from her, I'm guessing we're not meeting. It's a shame. It would have been nice to see her, alone. We've not had time alone together in years.

However, in more positive news, I spent an enjoyable hour or so today chatting to Quiet Girl during a work thing today. While she was a lot more open than I've seen her before, she was still difficult to get to open up, though she did a little. And I think she got to know me a little better, too.

It was nice to get to know her a bit more and I've finally clarified that, if she isn't married, she's at least in a relationship. So that angle is closed off.

Ah well.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...