Wednesday, May 09, 2018

Inpromptu.

It's been on my mind for months about getting KfW2 out for a night out - dinner and drinks - like we used to do. I've held back making the suggestion because I know that her time is limited at the moment, plus I know that she doesn't have a lot of extra cash.

But out of the blue today, she asked if I fancied heading out for dinner after work. Then followed that up with "And maybe a few drinks after?"

And off we went.

A pleasant meal later and we were in a bar, chatting. It was the type of chat that I've wanted to have with her, though we didn't cover nearly all of the topics that I'd like. But we covered some important stuff, I think, at least from her perspective. I think she needed that chat, too.

It was nice, even if it was only two hours, but I want to do it properly, but I can't see that happening for at least a few months at the earliest.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...