Sunday, May 27, 2018

Hmmm...

It has been a tough week. Emotionally, I've been all over the place. This has partly been brought on by some recent changes in work that are beyond my control. Ultimately, they are not big changes, but my reaction would suggest otherwise.

I know that my reaction is over the top and somewhat irrational, but it's also provoked other things - a reminder of the loneliness, a reminder about the stuff I had to deal with last year with my old boss and a resurfacing of some general unhappiness that, if I want to resolve, will need a lot of work.

There are many areas of my life that I want to improve, but over the past year I've really struggled with motivation. I've spent far too much time eating unhealthily and playing video games rather than do the things I need to do.

It's not hugely self-destructive, but it's not brilliant either.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...