Saturday, May 19, 2018

Hello again.

Attractive Neighbour has popped up on the online dating sites again. I'm not active, but I log into the sites every now and again to see if anyone new and interesting has joined. Aside from AN, the lists are full of the same old people.

While I don't think I'm AN's type (not good looking enough), I'm still kinda disappointed that she didn't use my phone number to meet, platonically, for a drink or do something fun.

Even if that's a stretch, I'm disappointed that we didn't interact more while we lived beside each other.

Oh, and as an aside, AN, don't use the professionally taken pictures. Your dress down, natural look is MUCH better.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...