Thursday, January 25, 2018

WoW!

I'm a member of Reddit - a website that collates all the good, bad and interesting things from the Internet into one place.

Whatever your hobby, lifestyle, or interests, you'll find something on Reddit to interest you. These are called "sub-Reddits" and each sub-Reddit is dedicated to a single topic.

It's like having lots of little forums all dedicated to your favourite topics. Your video game of choice? Yup, there'll be one.  What about my current favourite fitness regimes: DDP Yoga and Freeletics? Yup, they've both got sub-Reddits. Adult film star Jenni Lee? Yup, there's one about her.

Browsing recently and I came across someone claiming to be dressed as Wonder Woman. Women dressed as Wonder Woman are hot (in my experience), so I thought I'd take a look.

Well... all I can say is that lingerie hasn't had this effect on me in a long time. I've always been a fan of a simple, well-made underwear set rather than anything overly lacy or complicated, but this was different. And an entire sub-Reddit where mainly women post pictures of themselves feeling sexy. It can be very adult if you catch my drift.

(This is the same lingerie set, but not the same picture that was originally posted.)




No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...